Telecommunication Expense Management
Billview is a monthly recurring, comprehensive online telecommunication asset management and bill reporting service that enables large organisations to manage all aspects of their telecommunications usage and expenditure - easily, efficiently and effectively.
BillView telecommunication reporting and expense management system provides multi-carrier integrated billing information in a single source web based facility. Carrier bills are effectively recompiled into a personalised, interactive and customer specific format.
All existing carriers can be incorporated into our reporting systems, including Optus, Aapt, Amcom, Vodfone, Pivotel, Three, GlobalStar, Nexium and others. Telstra being the dominant Australian carrier however, attracts particular emphasis.
BillView combines complex information processing with web based presentation to deliver an intuitive, flexible and accessible tool for inventory management, analysis and reporting of telecommunication services.
How it Works
The BillView website comprises of four major sections.
- Record your organisations Voice, Mobile, Mobile Data and Fixed Data services within a 3 or 4 tier hierarchy;
- Associate Users, Accounts, Accessories and other useful information to each service;
- True Web 2.0 functionality. Create, Edit, Rearrange the costcentre and service information easily through drag and drop and mouse clicks as easily as using 'Windows Explorer';
- Intuitive and flexible filtering an search capability;
- Recorded tracking of changes for simple oversight and roll back capability;
- Create and manage unlimited number of user access and privilege rights to your organisations custom BillView website;
- Multi Tier access levels from 'Administrator' to 'Costcentre manager' to single service 'User';
- Control privileges such as creating, editing and viewing for each person given permission to log in, they can have full editing control, partial control or viewing access only;
- Your carrier bills are collected electronically and consolidated into a browsable online report;
- Reports are filtered by the access level of each user, Administrators can see all reports, Tier level managers can only see their own costcentre, Users can only see their own services;
- Exception reports allow expensive calls, long held calls, unused services or other anomalous patterns to be identified immediately;
- Reports are presented so that areas of interest can be drilled into from an overview right down to full itemisation of service records;
- Financial Reports. We can prepare financial reports for automated or streamlined account payment.
- Emails to be distributed containing personalised 'links' which open BillView automatically for each individual user.
- Managers to be emailed summary reports on their costcentre and contained services each month;
- Users to receive fully itemised reports for their own services each month;
Simple administrative controls allow:
A look at what BillView reporting can provide.
As easy and functional as using Windows Explorer. Simple drag and drop, mouse driven intuitive menus and navigation.
Wide range of service and asset details capable of being recorded. Linkages between users and billing information give accurate and comprehensive information.
User friendly display allows easy drill down from whole of organisation to individual service reports to full itemisation detail and everything inbetween.
Huge Report Range
A huge range of reports and reporting options can be viewed online and exported into Excel for evaluation and further analysis.
Benefits of BillView Monthly Reporting
The opportunities for improvements and savings in managing telecommunications costs may be found from the following:
- Allows for the amalgamation of telecommunication accounts, instead of tens or hundreds of accounts you manage a handful;
- Enables the streamlining and automation of the account payment process, making staff more efficient;
- Online reporting allows management by exception;
- Structured heirachy and online reporting allows overview of telecommunication costs and inventory from the whole organisation to each individual user;
- Inventory and telecommunication costs are effectively audited each month;
- End users and cost centre managers are made aware of their costs via online reporting and emailed reports directly to their inbox;
- Visibility, providing consolidated summaries for monitoring and planning purposes;
- 12 month trend graphs across a wide variety of cost points;
- Targeted reporting allows management by exception;
- Enabling redirection of staff productivity from time consuming operational bill handling and checking to strategic planning;
- Reduces the expense of external consultants for auditing and review;
- Providing alerts for inefficiently configured services and equipment;
- Providing accurate benchmarks;